Feo CSS would not exist without the awesome work of people I admire. Many are already mentioned throughout the documentation, but here is a list of resources and credits for people that do not get this enough.
- CUBE CSS from Andy Bell for being the main driver of the methodology of Feo CSS.
- Every Layout from Andy Bell and Heydon Pickering for inspiration of many of the layout classes.
- Andy Bell (yes, again), for his modern and minimal CSS reset, which is used as a base in Feo CSS.
- Type Scale for inspiration around font-sizes, spacing and breakpoints (and tooling to calculate).
- Stephanie Eckles for inspiration around fluid typography.
- A minimal & vibrant CMYK color-scheme based on Two-FACE themed system by Guus Hoeve, called BACE (very original, I know).